If you are not yet a member of CAMRA, why not join us?
There are several reasons to entice you:
- The subscription rate of £24, or just £29.50 for a joint membership (Direct-Debit rates) represents very good value for money.
- Your subscription goes towards supporting and promoting Real Ale.
- You receive a monthly newspaper, What's Brewing, with updates on current campaigns as well as interesting news and articles on beer, pubs and breweries.
- The newspaper is supplemented by a quarterly magazine, Beer, with further articles on all aspects of beer, pubs and breweries.
- You will gain free or reduced-rate entry to the many CAMRA Beer Festivals held around the country.
- You can get involved in the many social activities.
- You get to help out at CAMRA Beer Festivals, which is great fun, and you get to sample great beer and meet loads of like-minded individuals.
To read more about the work of CAMRA generally, please visit the main CAMRA website.
To Join CAMRA, please go to the Join CAMRA page (on the main CAMRA website). There you will find even more reasons to join!